Friday, August 8, 2008

Compulsory Post Requested by Big Boss

This is my 2nd post after we have been forced by the big boss. hahaha...

Too many things happened this few weeks. It has drained me out. It is all about managing people. Trust me. This is very challenging experience. My first experience dealing with staff that is always MIA, dealing with our collaborator which is giler babas bossy and fussy. Even my bosses are not fussy like her. But I do believe it is always a good learning experience for me. At the end of the day, it is all about work.

Apart of that, I had very good time completing yesterday event although with small glitch here and there and disatisfaction of the numbers of turn up, but I do believe it is partly our mistake. we have used wrong word in the email which create different understanding to the SPIKERs. Thank you Kak Aida for highlighting it.

Picture of yesterday event. Enjoy!

Survivor for the Fittest


1 comment:

nic said...

U have done a great job kak sha...happy that im also a part of that ceremony....even SEV itself salute boss...GOOD JOB